Have you been to the Clucks Page

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The Bet

Info on the up coming bet with The Boctor (AKA so called Jedidob) I bet Boctordob that the Charges will not be making the superbowl this year. I know this because Marty ball will be running ramped soon which will cause the chargers to choke. I know this might bother Loctor, because he is a charger fan.

I made this bet to proved that Boctor knows nothing about football. He claims to know every aspect about football but I am positive that he doesn't even know how to spell football. Its amazing all the fake Knowledge he throws out there trying to convince everyone that he should be employed by Fox or ESPN talking football info. Boctor is a pud.

Now if the Charger don't make the superbowl, Boctor will have to buy me a Sm-all bottle of Turk, (AKA Thanksgiving nector, or Gobbler). If by some chance the Charger make the show of shows I will get him a Mini-bottle of Misty Water.

One last note, if Boctor wants some of this action my door is alway open.

The Joctor

No comments: