Have you been to the Clucks Page

Sunday, January 14, 2007

WELL, Well, well



Looks like Marty ball blew it again (Goose), and someone owes me a bottle of Turkey. I don't see why you guys never believe me. I KNOW FOOTBALL. Hell when will you guys learn. Goose you should of know Marty would fuck it up for you guys. He is the only coach who can take the best team in the league and lose the first game of the playoffs. Hell he has the Best running back. i think he is scared to go out and when he is always playing not to lose. I know how you feel goose, now Boctor, I should be receiving that Bottle of Turk here Soon Shouldn't I. If you ever want to bet again of Football Boctor just let me know. because your knowledge on football is like a womans knowledge on meat. they enjoy it, like to play with it but they don't actually know how to work it.

Chargers 21, New England 24

The Joctor

No comments: