Have you been to the Clucks Page

Saturday, December 16, 2006

HE FOUND OUT!!! HE FOUND OUT!!!



Well guess what kids? Our little brother Boctordob finally found out about his Myspace website. It was completely amazing and astonishing, gut wrenching and utterly funny when we, and when I say we, I am referring to myself Joctorderry and my brother Loctordu informed him and showed him the site. Our little baby brother Boctor was in complete disbelief and shock when he found out about his “The Cluck” Myspace page. I also believe that he (Our little baby boy Boctor) was a little upset about the whole ordeal of the site and he will probably retaliate on Joctor and Loctor, but what he will do has yet to be seen. I will be leaving a link on here for all to see and be amused to his site. I really hopes he forgives us for our sins and remember Dob. We Love ya! http://www.myspace.com/cluckrwb

No comments: