Have you been to the Clucks Page

Friday, December 22, 2006

Three more day till Christmas




Well its Three more days until Christmas and I am sitting here at work and I decided to post a little blog. First I wanted to let Loctor know his cookies looked better than they tasted... Wait a minute strike that reverse it. Today I was assigned to Fire Truck five and I will be enclosing a picture of if so you all nose fucks know what one of my trucks look like. Yes I am talking to you Loctor and Boctor. hahahahah. Enjoy hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. Including you Loctor since you are not reallying into the holiday spirit. I hope you haven't forgotten the real meaning of Christmas.

PS. Boctor, Do you want to goto midnight Mass with me Christmas night to celebrate the birth of your lord Jesus.

The Joctor

No comments: