Have you been to the Clucks Page

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Joining the Team...

When did 3 become 2, and 2 become 1, I sure don't have the answer. I do however know what I was deliberately left out of a certain site and its development and creative processes, and now this certain site is struggling to stay afloat, but that's besides the point, I have a medically documented, and I do mean by a professional health care physician, It is not self diagnosed, like some have gone on a limb and given there self a title they don't deserve or didn't earn. I do however have a real life Jedi Toe. So now as it stands you have a site out there built around 2 people who are obviously deserving of these titles, and one who is not, and he wont let the 2 join the team, at this point I reference you to the Cluck Myspace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dudes! This is the phishman and I have to tell you that the water is fresh and the waves are bitchin. The Joctor s one rad DUDE! Keep up the site man you guys rock!!!