Have you been to the Clucks Page

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Letter to the Editor

To Whom It May Concern: (Jedidob)

I am writing this letter to you (Jedidob) editor and chief of Heroes and Jedi’s blog page. I am very offended and completely embarrassed that I have been invited by you (Jedidob) to be apart of the heroes and Jedi’s page and I have yet been given a user name or password to the site so I can contribute and post thought and help you (Jedidob) with the day to day operation of the site. I was assured that I was the Hero character of the Heroes and Jedi’s site. I am thoroughly discussed beyond utterly fucking belief that I was left in the dark on this deal. I feel sick to my stomach and I feel betrayed by someone I have deep feelings for and love. Now, I feel I would be an extremely important asset to you, the site, the city of Wichita, state of Kansas, the United States of America, the word as you know it and most importantly the Universe. I hope you have sensed the force with your so-called Jedi powers how hurt I am. I YEARN! For you Jedidob, I mean I really YEARN. Sometimes I WEAP for Loath and Attention, with just a little gratitude. Could you acknowledge just for fuck sakes!, that I for once exist in you’re so called . . . . . FUCK YOU!!!!


The Joctor (AKA The Hero)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lets set things straight, you are the hero and other jedi with the toe were to be CO-bloggers and were deeply wanted to contribute. Now in the true light I look at my back and it resembles a knife rack, with to many knifes in it. When the prints were check NONE belonged to me and all the heros and jedis I have known have all covered each other backs and not with knifes. btw, for fucks sake, stop knifing the ones you love, remember I love you too.